Sunday, May 19, 2013

I'm not the right one

Hi peeps.
Sorry for neglecting my blog for days & days.
Kept reminding myself to blog but always fail .
LOL, needa quit the mentality of " Shall blog tomr night instead"
Okay, so my life is great so far?
So today, i'm going to blog about 2 events .



First of all, SQUASH TRAINING!!!!



Currently, i enjoy most of the training cause it's fun.
And stress free.
Hahah releasing all my stress & anger on that poor ball, LOL.
Kinda disappointed that i have no talent in squash :/
Adding on is being a left-hander which is such a burden.
Sigh, why am i born being a left-hander?
Disadvantages here and there, sighpie 95 ):
Just hope that i can learn my basics well! *finger cross* 




Next, last monday was our "FORMAL-ATTIRE" day!
Not that we all agree on, we must wear like this for our presentation.
It's like a norm in business school so yea must wear until like business women/men.
So glad & relieved that my presentation is finally over!
It's like i am so nervous that i can't even sleep before the presentation day.
But i think i screwed my presentation because of my nervousness.
Aiya, it's alright. " One's failure doesn't determine anything "
Hahah, so i shall take it easy and work hard for the next presentation (Y) 




With classmates :D





With my little bro, haha .
Don't you feel that we really look alike?


Okie done, bye peeps! 

No comments: