Saturday, April 20, 2013

The irony of the story



Anyeong peeps.
Time for a proper update, shall we?
I swear that POLY LIFE is not as easy as what i thought naively.
When i'm still studying in sec 5, I CAN'T WAIT TO GO POLY.
Can't wait to get out of the stressful mugging zone.
Can't wait for O level to end & enjoy.
However, i was so so so wrong.
I SINCERELY MISS MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE.
& Everytime when i think about my classmates, i feel like crying.
I miss them so so so much.:"(
There's a saying which totally describes my feeling :
" 有的时候,不去珍惜,没有了才后悔“
Totally true omg. Too much regrets.
How i wish we can rewind time and start all over again.
Frankly speaking, i don't mind taking O'level again with them.
I'm not kidding so i must be mad.
Ok back to topic.
Previously, i thought POLY would be so fun & exciting.
I will have so much freedom & able to wear the clothes what i want.
Should really kill myself with this foolish thought.


Poly life is really not easy.
Having to sleep only 6 hours everyday, i'm really dead beat.
What bores me the most is those lectures.
Because i always can't catch a single shit of what the lecturer is saying.
Somehow, I kind of love/hate wed & thurs.
Because these 2 days are the days that i have classes at 8am x.x
Which means i needa wake up at 6 plus? holy shit.
However, my classes for both days end at 12pm so it's super early.
Hence, i had a love/hate relationship with these 2 days.
Lol sounds weird but whatever.
Releasing early is great only if you have plans after that.
Or else you will be heading home to rot instead .
How i wish i know more friends in NYP.
At least i wouldn't feel so lonely :/ 

On Thursday, went to CLUB CRAWL with my clique.
FYI- it is something similiar to a CCA roadshow 
Some CCAs that really caught my eyes were :
Swimming, Taekwondo, Track& Field, Squash, Life Saving ...
After much contemplation, i chose the last option.
Because i wanted to try something that i have never tried before.
Which is either Squash or Life Saving.
But as you know, i love SWIMMING so yup life saving wins!
Hahah, hope i really make the right choice this time...
We shall see after my 1st training, hehe.


Whenever i look at this picture, i can't help but to laugh.
There's a story behind this photo , LOL.
But i'm not gonna say it, #secret


Okay done, tata!

No comments: