Monday, April 22, 2013

I hope it's coming to an end



Any idea of who are your true friends?
Ok, I might seems like i have a lot of best friends.
In fact, i actually feel quite lonely at times.
When i am at my lowest point, i had no idea who to count on.
I am 100% serious.
It's not that i don't trust any of my best friends.
But I don't wish to share any of my unhappiness things to anyone.
Is it just me or i learn to keep all the things bottled to myself.
I just have a feeling that
EVEN IF I SAY HOW AWFUL I FELT, no one will really care.
And no one will really understand how i felt.
Some will just casually say " Cheer up then"
Because the reason is You are not me.
That's why i don't find it a point to say anymore.
& It's like when i am sad, only a few of them managed to notice.
Only a few bother to care about you truthfully.
Telling me this " Stay strong, i will be there for you"
Frankly speaking, this line might seems normal or in fact mainstream.
But you have no idea how this line has a great impact.
Especially if i'm feeling sad at that point of time, this line would be a BIG bonus.
So my point is : While you're busy living your own life happily, don't forget your frens.
Just asking casually makes a big difference.
Not implying that i crave this kind of concern 24/7 hours.
But i hope that when i am really feeling down, someone will be there.
At least, i wouldn't feel that i am really all by myself.
Which this image totally says it all.
Your longest friend might not be the one who knows you the best.
Years don't matter, heart matters.
Sometimes, it's just the hearts that click ; linking us together.
(sounds so much like LOVE) rofl.
Just remember that HEART is the most important key for true friendship.



Though i wish i can make lots of friends, i will never forget this.
Only TRUE friendship is priceless.
And lastly, worth to keep...
So VALUE YOUR FRIENDSHIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments: