Thursday, April 25, 2013

Give my heart a break





Hello peeps (:
I'm back to blog about my poly life...
Apparently, i'm still not used to poly life T.T
This Monday is actually the start of second week in sch.
And guess what i almost do during the first tutorial.
When the person-in-charge said " Good morning CLASS"
I ALMOST stand up and intends to bow at her.
Which is so so so much like SECONDARY DAYS.
Omg man, i literally #facepalm myself for still living in the past.
So i guess i still need a little more time for me to adjust to the new environment.
A lot of my friends,studying in other polys were always complaining about transport.
Which to me, this problem is NOT a problem. MUAHAHA
Why do i say so.
Cause i get to take the red line train straight from CCK TO YCK.
At least, i don't have to endure the J.E crowd which is definitely worse.
& Normally, i just sleep all my way back if i get to sit.
It's actually not a bad idea if  IF ONLY i wouldn't miss my stop.
Hahah but i always do , almost EVERYTIME.
So i'm gonna heed my friends' advice & use an alarm to wake me up.
LOL, good idea right?


Hahah, going to LIFE SAVING CCA's orientation tomr.
Hope it will be fun & enriching.
Kinda excited for it :)
Happy that i have quite a number of friends who joined this CCA with me.
Yay, don't have to emo nemo already! (Y)




Ok if you know me, this is my first time buying this type/kind of shoes.
Basically, i don't buy branded stuffs .
Definitely not expensive stuffs.
& I always prefer sandals more than covered shoes.
So yup, this time i decided to give it a try!
Actually bought the first pair which looked totally like RED, isn't it?
But it's PINK !!!! Which i totally regretted after buying.
Colour is nice but too hard to match so i find it unrealistic.
Wanted to buy the purple pair but the sad thing is 
Don't have my size, *cries*
So yup, i shall get accustomed to it.
FOREVER no fate with purple stuffs -.-



After much contemplation, i decided to go with this pair!!!
Love it to the max yo, hehe :) 

No comments: