Monday, April 29, 2013

Go with your mind or your heart?



Hello peeps! (:
Had been neglecting my blog recently due to SCHOOL.
Lol, had so much revisions to do cause i'm so lacked behind.
I had to say that " Poly Life is really no different than O'levels "
The stress is exactly the same man, Argh.
Forcing myself to study when i get back from home is like a must. :/
So thankful that there is a rest day for me this WED.
YAY, HAPPY LABOUR'S DAY IN ADVANCE :D
Oh yea, i was supposed to talk about my LIFE SAVING ORIENTATION right?
Basically, it was really fun & ALL THE SENIORS ARE SO NICE.
And then, i got to learn more about what life saving was about.
Except the fact of knowing how to save life. (smth much more interesting) 
You get to learn how to SURF, Swim in the open sea, do CPR, Beach Sprinting & many more.
I'm really really really interested in it
BUT
HOWEVER
DESPITE
ok whatever.
I've decided not to join in the end. :'(
It's because it requires 6 days of commitment . T.T
AHHHHHHHHHH, i'm so sad la.
It's like i finally found a CCA that i like & the people there are just so awesome.
But i had to give up due to my STUDIES.
Because of my unrealistic dream of GOING TO LOCAL UNI.
So i had to sacrifice my interest and be a nerd.
Or finding other ccas that wouldn't require too much commitment.
I think i really can't find any life in poly if i prioritize my studies so badly.
#thats #how #sad #my #life #is


Previously, i  am always free after 12 on WED & THURS.
Yea but sadly, my THURS is now taken up by GSM module till 4pm.
Damn, my rest day is only left with WED. (pathetic)
So last wed, went to cck library to study with my dear YIJIA :D
Miss her so so so much ^^ 







Ok, it has been a routine for me since young.
I hope that no matter how busy i am, the routine will never stop.
That is ... To visit my grandmother's house every SUNDAY.
Now my grandfather is gone already, leaving my grandma behind.
Sigh, can't imagine how lonely she will be without him.
So yup, i always try my best to keep my SUNDAY free.
If you know me, my Sunday is always reserved for my family, haha.
Recently, my cute cousins started joining me every Sunday!
 Though i have to entertain them with chilidsh games,
they never fails to make my day better, *CHEERS*



My smallest/cutest cousin <3 nbsp="" p="">












Okie tata! 

No comments: