Thursday, April 18, 2013

Smile after you cry


Hello, this post is supposed to be an overdue post.
Hehe, wanted to blog about these 2 matters long ago.
But yea, didn't have the time to blog about it.
Except tonight.
Shall blog more about my school life tomr instead.



Okay so I visited 

With my dear classmates a month ago.
At first, i thought nobody would be interested to sing karaoke.
Surprisingly, 10 people turned up including me.
Hehe, so we booked the biggest room for 3 hours.
Ended up we just need to pay > $5 per person which was TOTALLY CHEAP.




It was my first time singing karaoke with a big bunch of friends.
So yea, i thought it would be awkward and dangerous.
(Afraid that the windows might break)
But i realised there was no windows in the room -.-!
Hahah, & i ended up singing the loudest , ROFL.



This guy whom i least expected to sing actually SANG the loudest among guys.
Which made me contemplate a little ," is this the person that i know for 9 years?"
Ok, back to story. 
We really sang all types of songs like KPOP, OLD and even HOKKIEN.
Hahah, some of the songs really brings me back a lot of memories.
Overall , it was really damn fun & enjoyable!
Which many of us commented that 3 hours was definitely not ENOUGH for us!
Haha, hope that there will be a second round karaoke session with them ^^






We were so indulged in singing that we even continued singing while waiting for the bus.
Which we could clearly heard each others' real voices after so long.
LOL, too disadvantageous for me already x.x
Okay, done!




Hahah, i feel that there is a need for me to have a sum-up post after every job.
So as you know, i worked at Pitchstop previously for 6 weeks.
It's really an awesome & fascinating experience for me. :')
Actually, i wish i can learn more from this job.
Like cashiering, learning how to brew coffee or even making pizzas.
Instead of just being a waitress, haha.
But since i'm working only for 6 weeks, i have no choice.
#Sighpie.
HOWEVER, i promised that if i can get into NTU after 3 years,
I WILL DEFINITELY RETURN BACK TO WORK. #sincerelyme
Despite all the jobs i have worked before, the customers there are the best!
I mean seriously which i'm obviously complimenting the NTU-IANS!
While working in F&B services, a simple "thank you" is really so much appreciated.
Little did i expect that they are all so polite & nice!
So working at there is totally STRESS-FREE.
Frankly speaking , i'm actually a CLEAN FREAK
Who totally cannot tolerate dirtiness...
Strangely after working at there, i quit being a clean freak.
So is that good or bad? Haha.
Overall, this job is really not bad because it totally changed my impression.
FYI, my first impression of F&B jobs is crap,shit.
However, my impression changed thanks to this job.
I've a little confession to make.
I still think that sales job suits me more, HAHA :/
Okay, i am so bad.
But the people working there are super nice ok, OMG.
Especially my boss who is also a NTU student, he totally ROCKS.
Always sharing good food with me and treating me like a sister instead of an employee.
Hahah so on my last day, i am entitled to a special treat which was

  Machhiato which tasted like Espresso with milk.

GRILLED CHICKEN

Craving satisfied & i am satisfied too (Y)
Lastly, ending my post with pictures taken with my colleagues !
It's a pity that i didn't get a chance to take with my manager & boss ):




Okay, i guess that's all!
Tata ^^ 

No comments: