Monday, April 8, 2013

I can do it!



Hello guys.
In a week's time, i'm going to turn into a total nerd.
Or maybe a loner too, lol.
Whatever the case is, my aim is to get into NTU 3 years later.
Though it's really tough & rare,
WHEN THERE'S A WILL, THERE IS A WAY (: 

Oh yea, went to my poly today to get my admission card alone.
Actually i'm used to being alone but not this time round.
When i first enter it, it gives me a very distant feel.
which i guess it's because it's my first time going there.
And everyone is like going in pairs/ groups except me.
Hahah, i'm a sucker for being lonesome #emonemo
Also, getting to wear whatever you like may not be a good thing.
First -  you will start fretting about what to wear everyday
Second - people do judge the clothes you wear .
Third- you will feel inferior 
This is what i discovered today.
& I shall called it the ugly truth.
Maybe wearing uniforms will be so much better.
At least you wouldn't need to worry of getting judged by others.
Why do i say so?


------------------------------------------------------------------------
Earlier on, i encountered 2 pretty girls queuing in front of me.
They are really pretty & their dress sense are WOW.
Frankly speaking, i really feel inferior after seeing them.
But i know, i shouldn't compare
Then they started giggling while looking at the girl opposite them.
Which i realised they are actually  making fun of that girl.
(Just because of what she wore )
Which i'm actually quite affected about it even though it's not me.
Like seriously, 
" I know that your dress sense is damn good la but you don't need to laugh at others, isn't it? "
That's why i mentioned earlier, you will get judged no matter what.
Ahhhhhhhh , now i'm really dreading poly to start.
I'm scared that i couldn't adapt to the new environment.
I'm afraid that people couldn't accept the true me.
I'm reluctant to step out of my comfort zone.



But i know i had to.
I must because i don't have a choice.
Ok i shall self-encourage myself that i can do it!
When there's a will, THERE'S A WAY !!! 
This wed will be my first day of orientation.
Hope that everything will be fine & able to find trustable friends.
Hopefully... 

No comments: