Saturday, April 13, 2013

Fear



Hi there.
My face is so cui now due to lack of sleep.
LOL, had been sleeping lesser and lesser nowadays.
Don't even have the time to look at the mirror for more than 5 mins.
And 2 more days to my first day of school!
Holy shit, time really passed in a blink of an eye.
Frankly speaking, i'm really not excited for school.
I am freaking serious.
Guess what.
My first day is from 9am- 6pm. Kill me please.
Sigh, i need to get my body clock fixed asap.
And i just realised my course has 16 classes in total!
So so so so so many alright, which really made me contemplate even more.
Have i really made the right choice??
Had been asking myself this question for so long.
But till now, i still couldn't find an answer, lol.
It's really hard for a loner like me to adapt into a new environment.
Everything is like just so unfamiliar.
One thing i hate about my course is that next year, we have to change classmates again.
ARGH, not again?!?!!?


About my 2 days orientation @ sch, 
I think it's hmm alright...
Hahah actually wanted to try to act like i'm quiet by nature.
But i guess i just can't stop talking, lol.
Quite a number of my classmates are sec 5s too :O
Everyone seems to have a lot of friends from other courses.
Except me , *sigh*
I guess i only know like 3 friends in my batch ? LOL pathetic much.
Feel like joining CCAs but i had no idea which to choose.
Swimming?Track & Field? Taekwondo?



Hahah okay i think that's all.
Running out of topics to say already.
Shall blog when i'm free once again.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee



No comments: