Friday, April 5, 2013

Hello, i'm here for a proper update.
Ok so basically my life is really such a bore.
However, my friends managed to add some colours to my life.
HAHA, met up with some of my best frens for some catch-up session!!!
Which we will spend hours & hours talking+updating without doing anything.
LOL, that's how our meet-ups normally go...


 Met up with Jacinda on one of the days in March.
Hehe, went to J.P to eat my favourite ANDERSEN ICE-CREAM.
At the thought of it, i'm really craving it like NOW. 





Don't talk to me, HAHA. #epicface 


I'm loving it, omgggg~~~ 



 One of the most significant meet-ups with the 2 babes.
Introducing my Tree: Vanna Kuah & my Fatty : Tang Jia Wen.
Hahah, so we went to Tree's house for a one night stand.
JKJK, it should be a stayover trisome date.
When we reached there around evening, dinner was ready!
& I had to compliment that my tree's cooking is really DABAK!
So we had a sumptuous and wonderful dinner (:
Followed by watching a movie using FUNSHION, haha lupsup.
Kept changing movies to watch which i don't understand why.
Next, DESSERT TIME , #ohmy this is the best.
Nothing is better than having a chocolate fondue with fruits & ice-cream together!
Not forgetting my breezer yo, haha.
At that point of time, i really hope time could stop.
Or maybe we can do this everyday without getting sick, LOL.
& then we had a long long long H2H talk till 3am .
woohooo , omgg life is good ya!!!

Spamming of Polaroids!






Retarded us 





TADA! 

Next, met up with this busy girl like finally in March.
It's been ages since we last met.
Hope she is doing fine in JC :)

Heheh, mm came into the picture! ^^ 






Lastly, finally get to meet up with L.Yihan!
Now she is so dark like me, HOHO.
And her hair is shorter than me now :O
& Definitely, she's enjoying her poly days, hehe 






Okay bye guys!! 

No comments: