Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Grumpy bee



Hi, i'm back.
I'm here to complain+complain+complain so pardon me.
I have finally confirmed what i am allergic to.
Which is none other than B.A.C.O.N
WHAT 
THE
SHIT
please.
I think if i tell the whole world that i'm allergic to bacon,
8/10 of the people will laugh at me.
Seriously? Bacon ?!?!?!?!
Can someone tell me why am i allergic to my favourite food?
I just felt so INDIGNANT .
Argh, & now i need to refrain myself from eating bacon.
YES, RESIST THE TEMPTATION.
Or else my face is going to have a hard time later.
I really think i cannot do it, i mean seriously.
Can't i just rely on eating the allergy pills instead of resisting it ?
It would be so much easier, i guess T.T


My mum told me that 
" The food that you normally loves to eat is the one that brings you problem"

#winliaolor
I think i might have committed a sin of stealing bacon in my past life.
That's why I AM FORBIDDEN TO EAT LA -.- 


Sigh, and i had to endure the pain of temptation during work.
Yes, 4 more days of F&B work!
And i'm going to say sayonara to that job, YAY.
Not that i hate this job but ya it's really too tough already.
Lol, in fact, i'm really thankful that i'm only there for 6 weeks.
My hands are just so rough and full of veins, omg.
Totally looks like a guy's hand yea T.T
That's the sacrifice you need to do for this work.
& I think i have gained weight after doing this work.
Not to forget, MY MUSCLES TOO , haha.
Good or bad? LOL 
I've become so much muscular & stronger after this work, #dunlaugh
I hope i can gain more weight!!! 
So that NEXT YEAR, i'm qualified to donate blood pleaseeee.
Had been dying to donate since 2 years ago x,x 
Give me a tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~ 


Okay done with all my rants!
Sorry for being such a grumpy person.
#i #am #always #like #this
But i really felt so much better after saying it all out.
Hehe #blogger FOR THE WIN YO :D 
Promise that the next post wouldn't be like this, hah. 

No comments: