Friday, March 1, 2013



" Don't be dismayed when you see the storm. Because you might never know there will be a rainbow coming up next " 

Anyeong readers~
I guess this week is really not a good week for me.
Was feeling rather down & troubled these few days.
& I swear i really look a panda now .
Recently, can't even sleep well -________-
Finally ,

My telemarketer job problem is solved.
After discussing it with my boss, i managed to convince *
So yup, i get my desired request & i decided to stay on.
Yay, so my problem is solved already!
Now i shall work towards my goal, 50 APPTS.
LAI CHIEN QIN , YOU CAN DO IT (Y)
I want to work hard to earn a lot of $$$ for my bkk trip !
And my goal : Save $2k , YES that's the way~

Today is my last day of admin work.
Weird enough, i'm more than happy to leave there.
LOL #thatsbad
Though i will really miss my work colleagues & all :'(
Don't worry, I WILL BE BACK.
Not as part-timers but smth else, HEHE.
Office work is really NOT my desired job .
Actually wanna find retails jobs desperately & earnestly.
But i don't think anyone will employ me for just a short period of time.
LOL, kinda regret of not trying retail jobs since long ago.
Only left with 1 more month to work & I'm ready for school.
So i need to make use of this time to earn as much $$$ as i can.
Heheh so excited for my bangkok trip with classmates ^-^
I want to go the THEME PARK (Y)
Those exciting rides, TOTALLY a.w.e.s.o.m.e
2 more weeks ,  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wish me luck in finding jobs okie.
Currently JOBLESS , lol pathetic much.
I need to stop job hoping & stop choosing jobs.
Yes, that should be the way!



No comments: