Sunday, March 3, 2013

If you see it, happiness is yours.



Hello readers, how are your weekends ?
Hahah, i'm really enjoying my life now.
Ever since Jan, i had been waking up diligently @ 8am every morning.
Finally, the agony is over!
I can sleep as late as i want.
I can wake up anytime i want.
I can wake up and sleep again without worrying about anything.
How great is that, AWESOME yea.

Anyway, i'm currently jobless.
& I really can't wait to start work IMMEDIATELY.
There's one job that is @ NTU cafe which catches my eye.
Though the pay is not very good, YOU CAN SAVE A LOT OF $$$.
Cause it's not very far , can save travel fees ! T.T
Also, they even provide lunch/dinner for us, OH GOSH.
Totally awesome right?!
The only thing is it's a F&B job which ...
I have sworn before  i wouldn't work in this kind of job no matter what it is.
But given those privileges i have, this job is worth it!
So yup, i decided to give it a try :D
Hope that i can get into that job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cause i have no other job alternatives already #that'ssad


Another topic that i'm gonna talk about other than my life is
Firstly, i wanna clarify that it's just my own views.
And i'm just commenting the way i feel, not to prejudice or whatever.
Last time, they said that Twitter is more private than Facebook.
I used to think that way but now i no longer do so.
Now, it's so much similar to Facebook.
Through facebook, people judge you through your photos.
Through twitter, people judge you the way you tweet.
I dunno is it just me thinking this way.
But now, i feel that it's hard to tweet what i am really feeling.
Cause i'm afraid people will judge me of what i tweet.
Thats why now i took extra care of what i tweet.
& Hesitating whether to tweet or not happens all the time.
Afraid that i may offend anyone or did i say it too bluntly.
I know this is stupid cause it's my twitter.
I can tweet whatever i want, isn't it?
But wouldn't it crossed your mind that people might judge you after seeing it?

The reason why i'm feeling like this is because
I JUDGE TOO. (just saying)


One thing that really bothers me a lot is 
People that tweet so many emo tweets E.V.E.R.Y.DA.Y
which leaves me wonder " Are you really that upset everyday? "
What is the use of tweeting all those emo tweets everyday?
Does it makes you feel better?
Maybe for just that moment.
You should know that the answer is NO.
After tweeting, you will only be reminded of the sadness once again
I know sometimes it's really hard to get rid of all those unhappiness.
Just try your best to keep your mind occupied with
HAPPY THINGS.
Just allow your heart to feel happy even it's just a small issue.
Like be grateful of having a bowl of rice when others can't afford it
Trust me, if you just keep on harping on those unhappiness,
You will never deserve real happiness.
Be contented of what you have & stop all your negative thoughts.
You only live once, how long are you planning to live being sad everyday?


“伤心也是一天,开心也是一天, 不如开开心心过每一天“

"Instead of thinking that 1 moment which brings you sorrows,
Why not reminisce of that 1 min of happiness that you felt before?" 


No comments: