Wednesday, February 27, 2013

So many flaws yet i can't change it


Hello guys, i'm back!
Currently,i'm in a very very very very very bad mood.
Just so pissed & angry @ myself , ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
So i'm here to rant, lol.
Trying my best to mantain my anger and not to scold any vulgar words.
Dun mind me.
Ok recently, i started working for another telemarketer job.
(not the current office job i'm doing)
I accepted the job offer cause i tot it was a good deal.
& I was happily thinking that i can earn $10 an hour.
After working for 2 weeks, i realised i got cheated.
I actually earned only $5++ for an hour ONLY, wts please.
My "boss" is really a smart ass -_________-
Said until like such an EASY job , keep my hopes high.
In the end , i calculated and i knew i'm really stupid.
Stupid enough to believe in whatever * said, (*)&*(&%^@$#@
Argh, now all my hopes are dashed.
Felt awfully terrible and cheated, WTH la.
Now i'm really not in the mood to work for that job.
Just so damn S.I.A.N please.
No matter how hard i tried to persevere, i still can't.
& If i dun continue, all my past efforts will be wasted.
 So what should i do ?
I really have no motivation to continue already.



No matter how hard i tried to give in my best
in everything i do,
I still can't do it well.
Just like O'levels.
Ultimate sian, i just feel so demoralized.
I'm just so weak in everything i do , isn't it?


Another thing that is seriously bothering me...
When people asked me what school i went ,
I told them ...
Everyone's reaction was like WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!
And everyone started telling me how bad it is.
Does telling me all these crap will change anything?
It's not the choice i wanted it the most but i had no choice to accept it.
If i have a choice, i will of course choose SP (YDS)
The problem is i can't get in SP business courses given my lousy points.
Thats why I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT RIGHT.
So stop asking me why the hell i chose it.
Sick & Tired of explaining to everyone about why i chose it.
It's my choice, so if you respect me, respect my choice.
Tyvm.



k i'm done ranting.
I wish i can wash away all my troubles.
ok successfully made it by not scolding any vulgar words.




No comments: