Friday, February 15, 2013

Unforgettable


Anyeong peeps, i'm back to blog about my
大年初二~~~
Hmm, actually nth to talk about.
Basically, for every year, we did the same mundane thing.
Nothing special about it.
CNY is really getting more and more boring.
Other than taking pics, you can only GAMBLE.
Surprisingly for this year, my family didn't gamble as much as last time.
Weird much ?
So yup, didn't gain/lose any money actually.
One funny thing is 
ALL MY RELATIVES SAID THAT MY FACE BECAME ROUNDER.
I'm so happy that i tot i gained weight or smth.
But ya, it's a false alarm -.-
Okay, at least my face is rounder (better than nth) , haha.
However, my skin complexion is damn *(&%^#%#@ cui now.
So many pimples popping out like though it's free!
Maybe it's because i munched too much on CNY goodies.
Especially the most sinful one " PINEAPPLE TARTS" which is my fav!


Okie enough of crapping, 
P
I
C
S
-
T
I
M
E
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With sisters~

Haha, our qian bian look


With LAI LAI family ^^ 






With mummy <3 nbsp="" p="">

Ending post with my awkward post~
Good-do-bye!



No comments: