Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Know what you deserve

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR @.@


Anyeong peeps, i'm back to posting .
Like A finally~~~
Hehe, i'm here to blog about my new year.
Though i didn't have a good start in 2013,
I hope this is still a good year.
This year, i'm not going to combine all 3 cny days in 1 year.
So yup, this time round , i'm only going to update 大年初一~
The rest wait next time round k, :D
Hmm didn't receive much hongbaos this year, sad sad.
And the weather is really being such an ass -_______-
Totally sian to the max, rain non-stop!!!


Anyway one advice for girls that like wearing high heels,
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
Buy a suitable/comfortable heels alright.
Or else you are going to suffer like me.
I swear i really tot my feet will give up on me after wearing the 5inch heels.
It's really nice/fun to be like 10cm taller than usual.
Yes, the fun only last for 10 mins though.
Cause after that, i swear your feet will be hurting like shit.
Just like mine and for the following days, 
I HAD NO CHOICE but to wear flats thanks to the blisters & (*&*&%



P-I-C-T-U-R-E-S~ 







#ootd





With sisters~~


Goodbye!
Stayed tuned to my next CNY post :)

No comments: