Sunday, February 17, 2013

I wish it's easy



 Hello peeps, i'm back to blog about 大年初三!
Thankfully that we have 3 CNY days this year.
So yup, i spent my third day with family :D
Went to watch JOURNEY TO THE WEST @ J.CUBE.
Then had tze char for dinner, HEHE my fav!
At night, our house open a mini "gambling den"
As usual, played cards with family & Dad always win :'(
Sad that our house doesn't have a mahjong table.
Would be great if only we have, hah!


Finally i'm done blogging for CNY.
Drag kinda long ah, rofl.
Anyway, do you guys like my new blogskin?
Heheh super nice right??!!?! Spent 2 hours doing it x.x
Chose this because it kind of lightens up my mood ya~
Oh yea, going to start my office work (previous one) on Tuesday.
But i'm ending on 1st March!
So i will be officially jobless by then, NOOOOOO.
Need to start my job hunting today, YES
There's no time to waste, i need $$$
Hope i can find a good job and better still - A GOOD BOSS.
Hehe, will try my best to blog as much as i can.


Okie , pictures time~

With sisters~~

#ootd, hehe 

Find this extra funny~ 




Though we may have our disagreements sometimes,
Though we don't have much in common,
Though i always complain you this & that,
Though you're not rich,

I'm sorry for all the immature things that i always do.
I'm sorry for always throwing tantrums at you.
I'm sorry for not caring you more.
But you know that

You are the best , I LOVE YOU DADDY ^-^
I used to be scared of him when i was young.
But now, i no longer do.
In fact, i can talk freely with him ; treating him like my fren.
He's not only my dad but just like my
Boyfriend/Brother/Best Fren
(All the Bs) :D



Okie tata~


No comments: