Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bon voyage

 This is what i learnt from Working.
I swear working is really not easy as you think.
Unless you are the one that calls the shot.
Or else no matter what humiliations you suffered, you got to
SUCK THUMB and live with it.
You can act like a total pampered person at home
But never can you bring that attitude to work.
Working in bank is really not easy at all.
Especially when you had to entertain unreasonable customers.
Especially when you got scolded for nothing
Especially when it isn't your fault but you had to said it's yours.
At first, i think that life is freaking unfair.
Why admit fault when it's not even your fault?


But i wan to tell you all smth :
Apologising can solve a lot of problems rather than explaining.
Because sometimes explaining makes it worst.


Thankfully, i have a good manager !!
Or else i swear tolerating those customers' attitude will make you sick.
So yup, working this job really improve my attitude towards work/life.
Counted as a good job experience, isn't it? :)




















NEXT PART (II)


This is what i learnt too in one of my friends.
She taught me to see things differently.
Last time, i used to think that if people hurt me,
I'm going to make them pay back x100 times .
But now i realise seeking revenge isn't the best resort.
Like- what can you solve by taking revenge?
It will just result in more hatred, problems and hurt.
I dare not say that i have matured fully.
But at least, i wouldn't think of getting revenge.
Because i'm no longer the old me.
I know it's not easy to forgive/forget the hurt that people might put you through.
It could be like hell.
And you wanted them to pay back what they did to you.
But hating them doesn't solve the problem.
Hurting them wouldn't makes you feel good too, trust me.
I didn't asked you to forgive/forget them.
You can remember clearly of what they did but let it buried.
Don't pursue over it because it's not worth it.
If you wanna protect yourself, don't do anything is the best.


#justsharingmythoughts~


No comments: