Tuesday, January 1, 2013

People whom i love

Anyeong peeps!!!!!!!
H.A.P.P.Y    N.E.W      Y.E.A.R <3 p="p">
Idk when am i going to get used to writing 2013 instead of 2012.
But yea, 2012 just passed like this.
I've GRADUATED from BPGHS after 5 years!!!!!!!!


Everything happened so fast and unpredictable.
I can't believe that 2012 is over.
Okay, at least it's a good year though.
I've finally found someone i truly likes.
I've lost some best frens but gained better ones.
I've survived during the O LEVEL STRESS PERIOD.
And still got many many more happy things that happened.
Happy memories that i will never forget (: 


"T-H-AN-K-S   G-I-V-I-N-G" session! 


  • Without my family support, i wouldn't have come so far.




  • LIM YI HAN
 (pri sch bf ; known even each other for 8 years) :D 

  • SIN JIA YUN :]
 (met her during cultural exchange ; though we know each other only for a short while, we clicked just like magnets! ) 



  • TANG JIA WEN ^^
( always having endless topics with her without fail ) 



  • ONG XIAO HUI =]
(Known each other for 8 years and still counting! Though we never meet often, we will never get awkward when seeing each other)




  • EUNICE MOK xD
( My guardian angel , known each other for 9 years )


  • EUGENE YONG =)
( My best guy friend whom we have been neighbours since we were born ) 

  • SOPHIA TAN ^&^
(My heart doctor who knows what am i thinking always) 



  • CHEN YIJIA =D
( My miss little sunshine who never fails to cheer me up @ my lowest point) 



  • MERRICK PHANG 
We have been @ loggerheads since sec 1 and i didn't expect that we will get together.
In the end.
I can't predict the future and i dun wan to
No matter what happens in the future, i don't care.
What matters is now.
I believe we are fated :) 



  • CLASS 5A!! 
( Have been through thick and thin with this class for 5 years; those unforgettable memories will forever be etched in my heart )





This year is quite a special year to me.
Because I CHANGED MY HAIRSTYLE.
Okkk lame but it really took a lot of courage for me to decide to cut.
Some people said i look younger/older .
Okay whatever the case, I'M NOT GOING TO CUT.
again! i guess? 

Come to think of it, this is my longest length of hair in my whole life!
LIKE SERIOUSLY.
Cause my mum actually forbid me to have long hair in pri sch.
I'm going to break this record.
This is way too short man :/ 



No comments: