Thursday, January 3, 2013

Don't overthink because it kills your mind



Anyeong peeps, i'm back!
As what i've promised, this is a late promised post.
The funny thing was i forgot what i promise .
Let's go back to 24/12/12 ...
Spent half of my day going to Sophia's church to watch a performance.
Then went to town with sec sch clique!

Our #ootd for that day.
Love that orange dress though it's super short!
Ah, if only the dress could be longer "'(

Okayy then back to 25/12/12...
Went to IMM with my family :DD
Heheh, i really think that my dad is so cute!
#sorrybhb 
I always wonder why my mum chose my dad despite him not being very handsome ;x
I guess it's his "young @ heart" character attracts my mum.
His character is really so cute and bubbly (ops unsuitable term actually) ! 

With second sis!
With dad!
With mum!

Ending off with my father's epic expression.
ROFL
HEHE, anyway do we look alike?!


No comments: