Sunday, December 30, 2012

When there is a will, there is a way


Hey peeps, I'm back again!!!
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
Today is a boring day for me!
Cause i basically stayed at home all day.
Haishhhhh sian, hate it when i wake up without plans.
I just don't feel good la x.x

That's why i became a grumpy bear.
(*(^&$%@@!@#&(&(&(&)&#@!#!#
Just hate staying at home all day.
Is that an illness or smth? LOL

Okay i have 2 good news about myself to share!


  1. I realise i have changed quite a lot these days.
Let's skip the bad sidem just the good side will do.
HAHA.
I am becoming more patient !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay, i'm so freaking happy & proud of my achievement.
Last time, i used to be super super super impatient.
Example: After trying to solve a math question for more than 10 mins, 
I GAVE UP immediately after throwing a fit.
That's how shit i am last time.
But now , i'm no longer like that.
Even if i meet never-ending problems, i did not get angry instantly.
Instead, i give myself a ten minutes break before proceeding.
And

I COMPLETED doing a thing within 7 HOURS!!!
Without getting fed up/ losing my temper
Despite meeting countless problems !
So yup now, my mantra is :

不能半途而废!!!!!!!!!!!!!


      2. I'm happy that i can speak English more fluently than last time (Y)
I finally
finally 
finally
GET RID OF MY CHINESE ACCENT.
I'm so so so happy that i finally can overcome this.
Actually, i want to thank my current job for my state.
Because...
Being a telemarketer allows you to interact with others in english.
And in order to convince them, you need to have a good command in english.
You need to speak CONFIDENTLY like though you're experienced.

holy shit cause i did it after working for a week.
Improvement right?!?!!?
YAY, YAY , YAY :D :D :D 
I really hope that one day, i can speak english real confidently & without errors.
That's my goal from now.

I WANT TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH!
I want to speak confidently in ENGLISH!
I dun wan people to despise me !

YES THOUSANDFEELING ; you can do it!!!
^-^





No comments: