Thursday, December 27, 2012

Hang on

 Hello peeps, I'm back to posting again!
Hehe, i'm so happy today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually i also dunno why i am so happy but yup
I REALLY AM.
My topic of this post is W.O.R.K again...
Today is just my 6th day working for this job.
But i tot i have worked for months already?!!?
Though this job is like super boring (even more boring than perfume job),
I'm glad that i have GOOD managers/bosses.
It's like they are really good to us genuinely ^^
My manager is like my second father, hehe.
He is like 50 ++ years old but he is really young @ heart.
Earlier on, we are even discussing the most popular english song/singer.
Can't believe that he is actually very HIP yo , HAH :D
Chatted with him for like more than 1 hour, oh great !
Really glad to know them ^-^

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Not only that, tomr will be a wonderful day for me.
Cause my bosses & manager will not be there (Y)
Poor sophia who still has her manager with her.
As for me, i can enjoy my life as much as i can for just TOMR.
At least , it's better than nothing uh ^^

Also, i finally see the light~~~
I finally knew what i want to be in the future.
At least, i'm assured that this will be one of my top alternative yea.
That will be


BEING A PROPERTY AGENT :D

I shall work towards my goal!!!
My ambition is kind of no standard right?
But dun underestimate that kind of job okay!



Love this necklace to the max (:

No comments: