Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Won't regret knowing you


Hey readers, i'm back to blogging for a proper update.
Sorry for the lack of updates .
Recently, i'm not in a rather good mood so yup.
No mood = No happy post.
Christmas just passed like that ?
Frankly speaking , i dun really give a damn.
Cause i'm not into Christmas at all, hah #thatsbad
Shall update how i spent my day for Christmas next time round :P
This post is supposed to be an individual post for my bff!
It's her early 17th birthday celebration.
Hope she enjoys it many many cause i do ^^ 


Seeeeee, this is my 7 years bff :D

Heheh, i'm so happy that she really love my present!
Yay, it's the first time she complimented that i'm somehow artistic after seeing my card.
Anyway, my card made for her is a puzzle that she need to personally fix it.
Cool right??!!?!?
Hah, bought from typo de . ( lupsup ttm)
But it's nice okiee, spent quite a lot of time painting it too!



Hmm, so guess where did we went for her bdae celebration?!?!
B
E
A
C
H
!!!
My all-time fav place that no other place can replace it (:
Hehe, thankfully the weather is awesome yea! (Y)
Spent half of our day cam-whoring at the beach, hehe.
The other rest of the day spent cycling the whole changi route, i guess -.-
Okay, we cycled around (estimated) 20 km? WTS right.
I know, we are that good :P
That route really made me think a lot a lot a lot.
Became an emo nemo immediately :'(
Okay, stop stop.
Haha, really enjoy the lovely scenery @ beach!
Okie enough of my craps, PICTURES TIME ^^






LOL retarded face

Like this one though ^^ 


My face is so big compared to Yihan's



Hahha, YIHAN'S MONKEY FACE :P


Constipated face?! I'm good at giving that though, LOL 


We are *fake* tourists!






Hahah love this picture the most ^^
Okie tata readers, hope you all enjoy reading this post.

PS : No matter how hard life can be at times,
remember it's just temporary.
cause life is good if you think postively.
SO BE HAPPY
Happy = Healthy :D

No comments: