Monday, January 14, 2013

Have faith




Anyeong peeps, i'm back yea.
Sorry for the lack of update recently.
Had been rather busy CHOOSING all the courses.
As expected, i'm going to POLY...
Frankly speaking, i really really really wanna go to SP badly.
And the only school i'm interested is BUSINESS.
Which my agg score is too high compared to theirs.
So yup, admitting to SP BUSINESS is really challenging though.
But still , i'm gonna give it a try!
If i really can't get to SP, my next option is NYP.
Undoubtedly ; i chose business !
It's not that i didn't think of other options like Science/ Engineering.
But it's like i really dun have any interest at all.
If only i am then i wouldn't need to fret so much...
Still , i trust my own instinct.
And i had successfully signed up for JAE already (Y)
Gonna try signing up for JPSAE too , just trying of luck though!
Hope i really can get into SP *sigh, sigh, sigh


My off week is already over )':
So i need to head back to work tomr, OH NO!!
Sian to the max but this friday is my last day already!
Idk whether i should be happy or not.
Cause i'm scared that my next job will be worse.
HOPEFULLY, NOTTTTT...
Next week , i will be working at DBS bank which is directly under my house.
The work timing 8.30 - 4.30pm , not bad right?
I'm  planning  to go out after work, hehe.
The best thing is I CAN SAVE TRAVEL TIME/FEES!
And i can also save $$$ , woohoo...
Hahah lupsup to the top level already
I hope the job is not as boring as what i think & hopefully i can learn smth.
Btw, this job is only $7 per hour which is lesser than my current one.
Aiya, if you +/- ; it's around the same i earned everyday.
Hopefully, this job is really better, I DUN WAN TO REGRET
*PLEASEEE , tyvm



One thing i'm sad of is...
I LOST MY E-Z LINK CARD !!!
Argh, so angry @ myself  :@
Why am i so muddled?!?!?!?!
Then now i need to use adult card = adult fare.
I swear it's so costly and not worth it man.
The worst thing is that i wanna buy concession!
But the problem is i don't have a student card , SIAN.
Haish i think i will spend like <$50 every month in travelling ?
I think i will be broke due to this ):

No comments: