Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Be the real me


Hey peeps!
I think i'm going to blog everyday.
Nahh, just kidding, I WHERE GOT SO FREE.
Okay but since i'm free now .
I shall make a GOAL LIST for 2013!

Sounds meaningful right? hehe.

GOAL LIST FOR 2013 :
  1. Able to communicate in English with confidence and accuracy 
  2. Save my first $1000 into my work bank acc
  3. Exercise at least once a week
  4. Learn to be more mature/understanding
  5. Last long with :)
  6. Get 3.9 for GPA in poly year 1
  7. Lead a happy life without worries
  8. Not to drift away from my loved ones 

#shall stop at 8 cause it's my lucky number!
Hope i can achieve all of this in 2013.
GAMBATTE SLCQ :D 




(Hi, i'm cat's sister)

Nah, just joking~
My main aim now is to BE THE REAL ME.
I don't want to act like i don't when i do.
Stop all those meaningless acts, you aren't an actress.
I want to lead a honest & true life.
I want people to see the real me instead of hiding my trueself.
Like what do you get from hiding?
So that people will not hate you?
But how do you know that they won't hate the "real" you?!
I tell you.
Nobody is PERFECT alright.
Just be friends with those that can accept who you really are .
There is no point when ppl stick to you because of the "fake" you.
Why not; open your heart & be truthful ?

Trust me, only true friends will stay despite knowing the real you.

No comments: