Thursday, January 10, 2013

crying doesn't help , moving on do


 Hi guys, i'm back.
So yup, it's obvious that i came back with bad news?
FYI - it's bad news for me.
But somehow, it's a little good for me too.
Irony...




Okay basically, if you happen to be able to zoom in...
I GOT THE SAME GRADES FOR MY 
O LEVEL & PSLE.
Freak man, 
B
B
A
C
fml please...
I wonder if this is a curse or what?
Like so zun, after 5 years ,i manage to get back the same grades
DESPITE
mugging like shit for like x1000 times
At first when i get back my o level results , I'm like WTS.
Why the grades seem so familiar ?!?!
Okay and i realise 5 years ago , i got the same grades -.-


Honestly, i'm seriously disappointed in my Eng...
Cause that is my most confident subject of getting a B.
but in the end ; i ended up getting a C6 which I EVEN DEPROVED.
wts please, that means i retake english for a year without improving?
Like what the hell man, i'm totally STUNNED...
When i put much more effort this time ; ended up getting worst.
So yup, it's really a major disappointment for me.


But well, AT LEAST I TRIED MY BEST.
So no regrets.
The only thing i'm proud of is my Science.
At least i improved from getting a C6 to B3 ...
contented.

Anyway i realised Math is really not my good fren,
i got A2s for both math.
Wts man, can't even let me get A1 *sigh, sigh, sigh
Aiya , heck it la, life still goes on without the 1.




Thought it over and over again...
Though i'm disappointed over my results,
i can't do anything except to accept
must be contented of what i get .
Cause i know that i have tried my best (Y)



O level points after deduction...

L1R4 - 11
L1R5 - 17





No comments: