Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A-N-X-I-O-U-S


Hi guys, i'm back.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
I'm just so freaking anxious for tomr.
FYI- Tomr is the release of O'level results...
Idk but i just dun feel good/positive.
I really got a gut feeling that i wouldn't do well for O'level.
At first , i'm actually confident of doing well.
But now,
I DUN FEEL CONFIDENT AT ALL.


oh gosh, i really hate the uneasy/ mysterious feeling.
It's like you are dying to know but you are just so afraid.
Afraid that it's turns out to be what you didn't want it to be.
& You just keep thinking (obviously to the bad side)
No matter how hard you tried not to overthink, nothing works.


Thinking
thinking
thinking
What if i really didn't do well?
I swear that i will not cry no matter what.
But what if i can't take it?
Am i going to cry out loud or silently ?!
Damn, how to face your peers?
Especially to those that do so much better than you.
I guess i can't even force myself to give a fake smile by then.
people are rejoicing while you are mourning ?
ok, that's when i will say - FML...


I really really really
think that i can't sleep tonight.
sigh sigh sigh
the higher your expectations, the greater you fall right?
I wish that i can get 4 distinctions.
But i hope that i can get 3 at least.
Is that possible?
Haish, IDK la -_____________-


Will blog about my results tomr.
i really hope it's good news.
please do

No comments: