Wednesday, January 30, 2013

All is well


Hi guys, i'm back.
Hehe, can't imagine i'm blogging while having my lunch break.
I swear this job is really the best man!
I'm really enjoying it very very very much (:
Though i had to stand for 7 straight hours, i dun feel tired at all.
All the people there really treat me super duper well (Y)
Love them totally ^^
It's a pity that i can only work there for 3 weeks.
It's really a good experience working @ there & nonetheless 
I REALLY LEARNT A LOT :D
But one thing bad is i saw a lot of the people i know.
Like neighbours/teachers/relatives/friends and many more.
The funny thing is when you see your distant relatives.
And you dunno how to address them by name .
Some don't even remember you, ROFL.
Awkward like a totally cause you know them :/
Wondering whether they will realise it's me during CNY 



Anyway, i just calculated the amount i have earned from 
DEC to FEB
- $2000 :O
A lot right?!?!?!!?
But that didn't include my other expenses like food/travel.
Yea, now i'm really like fending on my own.
LOL, at an age of 17, holy shit.
My family has this trend that if you are working, you can't get any money.
So yup, kind of sad cause i really need to watch my expenses.
Still have to save money for POLY.
gosh, i really hope i can save $1k at least for this year.
REALLY MUST or else i'm deaddddd...
I think i'm even going to work during POLY days/ holidays.
EARN MORE MONEY = CAN ENJOY MORE


Omgggg, tomr is the dayyyy.
Argh, so anxious and excited for the result!
May god bless me and 
REALLY HOPE MY WISH WILL COME TRUE :D
Also, not forgetting the people that are receiving the results tomr -

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, MAY YOU GET INTO THE COURSE YOU WANT ^^  



goodbyeeee ~

No comments: