Saturday, February 2, 2013

Let things go



Hello peeps, i'm backkk!
Hmm , okay i got back my posting result...
I was posted to :


NYP Business Management ...

Idk whether i should be happy or not.
Cause this is like my 5th choice.
And as usual, my previous choices were all SP business.
Unfortunately, i can't get it due to my L1R4.
Really regretted not studying combined humanities well.
If only i can get a B3 for that, my fate will be different.
*Sigh sigh sigh
But what to do, life still goes on right?
Kinda sad that all of my close frens went to SP / NP.
Especially those that went SP, envy ttm :'(
However i realise that all of my pri sch frens are in NYP.
Though they are in second year, i guess we can meet up even more.
Hahah, can bond more with them already (:
Especially when they are actually nice people!!!
So yup, this is the only thing i'm looking forward to, LOL...


My job is still as awesome as ever.

Cause the people there are really fantastic!!!
Can't bear to leave them actually though it's only 3 weeks.
Sian, why the job cannot be longer?!?!
Will definitely miss my colleagues & seniors to the max ):
For the first time, i really have no complains about this job.
Except sometimes, have to endure some unreasonable customers.
Thats when you need to apply ANGER MANAGEMENT.
Hah, luckily i learnt this beforehand or else i guess i'm dead.
Actually i can talk back by being tactful.
But as you know, i'm straightforward like a child.
So it's better that i shut my mouth ; that's best.
Some of the nasty customers are really ironic to the max.
They can scold you at this moment ;
then next moment, they will smile to you nicely.
It's like WTS ??!?!?!!?!
So you also dunno whether you should be pissed or not.
Lol irony really ...
Thanks to those real nice& polite customers, my mood is not affected!
Awesome isn't it? hehe, #life'sgood


One more week left~~~
Hope i really can hit my target by end of month.
Now my only goal is to EARN AS MUCH AS I CAN!!!
And get ready for poly, HI NYP :) 

No comments: