Saturday, December 1, 2012

Work life


PS// i hope my boss doesn't stalk me, he better don't. ROFL

Now i realise that working is really not easy.
Definitely not fun at all.
In fact, i prefer school life than working life.
Though you get to earn your own money,
spend your own money,
buy your favourite things,
buy whatever you want as you like,
you have no freedom , in fact #NOLIFE.
You just totally became a robot & work non-stop.
REST? Nope , there's no way you can get ample rest.
Even if you slept more than 8 hours everyday, 
You don't feel energized at all.
You became even more moody if your job sucks.


I'm the perfect example that i'm describing previously.

Imagine you are me.

Standing from 10am to 10pm everyday consecutively for 6 days.
Okay minus 1 hour of lunch+dinner break.
You got to stand 11 hours everyday -_____-
Not only that , you're so sick with your job.
Cause your boss isn't good & is only good @ suspecting us.
By doing regular spot checks on us.
Spying from the top level of shopping centre like though they are watching a free movie.
PS; just exclude the popcorns.
& Add in binoculars to get a better view.
This feeling sucks totally, you got spied 24/7 hours.
WTS please, & Your boss doesn't likes you.
Which means he will try to torture you in every way he can.


I have started working since primary 6.
(Not trying to show off how experienced i am)
But ya, i did worked for quite a number of jobs.
Previously, i really LOVE working ttm!
 I will definitely work for every JUNE/ DEC holidays
I have always been super enthusiastic to working.
Until this time, 
I totally hate working
CAUSE
 This is the worst job ever.
If you ask me why, there are too many reasons to explain.
& I'm sick of complaining even though i'm good @ complaining.
In short , i'm going to quit this job asap.
I really cannot tahan anymore, even if i can ,
MY BODY CAN'T, my legs will break after standing for so long.
Shall give myself a break next week.
K this is my final rant of this perfume job.
My mum is right.
Though the pay is quite high, you have to pay a price for it.
Which is sacrifice my happiness for this job.
Completely not worth ; isn't it?


ANYONE HAS JOB TO INTRO ME?!?!!
I'M IN URGENT NEED OF JOBS.
IF HAVE , PLEASE TELL ME THROUGH FB/ HOTMAIL.
thanks xoxo.

No comments: