Friday, November 30, 2012

7 more days


Anyeong peeps, i'm finally back to update.
Sorry  was too busy working everyday -.-
Worked long hours for continuous 6 days, #nolife
Especially the 3 days spent in raffles is really HELL.
Thankfully, luckily , fortunately ...
FINALLY
I started working @ BPP from today till sunday.
My boss is really such an ass.
He  must eye on me everyday, SIAN TTM.x.x
Do i really like a slacker that does nothing but talking??
& Actually, i really have no idea how long will i work for this job.
As for today, IT'S TOTALLY A SLACK DAY.
Compared to working @ raffles.
How i wish everyday is like this, HEAVEN please.
Haish, but i know my mean boss wouldn't allow this.
He will make sure that i will not slack at all, argh...


Okay enough of my rants about work.
1 more week to go!!!
Can't wait to see ...
:)




Okie enjoy the pictures taken @ bpp during work!
Hehe, slack till like no tomr.
#life'sgood
My face ,hah. 










Good night (: 

No comments: