Tuesday, November 27, 2012

first day


Hi guys, i'm back yea.
Today's really not a good day for me.
So click the X button if you don't want to hear my rants.

Woke up because of bad dreams , totally sian.
Then my whole body is aching , my legs even went numb for awhile.
Idk what is happening to my body .
Went to work but was late due to the train -.-
As expected, things didn't went according to what it meant to.
Was supposed to work from thursday to sat @ bpp .
But ended up, i'm gg to be STUCK @ RAFFLES place for 1 whole week.
Can someone please kill me?!?!?!?!
My boss agreed to let me work @bpp then suddenly forgot about the agreement.
FYI - i really hate ppl that didn't mean what they say.
Why bother saying if you don't mean it? 
Got super pissed but had no one to talk to.
Still had to put a FAKE SMILEY face infront of customers.
Hate it, today sucks ttm.
Especially thanks to my boss who totally ruined my day.
The most ANNOYING thing is i had to rot at Raffles...
&I bet i will lose even more weight -.-
Cause the food there is totally CMI ...
I swear you will really get sick of the food after working at there for 2 days.
The food is super super super limited & expensive.
Now i really dunno how to survive.
Haish, i really really really hope for a miracle.
Hope that my boss will let me work at bpp for 2 days at least.
So that i only need to work at raffles for 2 days.
Is that possible? I really hope it is.
I JUST HATE TO WORK AT RAFFLES TTM -____-



i really hope that i can work at least days at bpp.

Please make it possible , please , please , please.

): 


No comments: