Tuesday, December 4, 2012

3 days

ps // ignore my 2nd sis @ the back -.- (extra ttm )

ANYEONG peeps, i'm back to blogging !
This week is a rest week for me .
After working consecutively for 6 days, i'm mad tired.
So yup, gonna enjoy my life well this week
It's time to meet frens for catch-ups, YAY.
Yesterday went to plaza sing with JI WUN ^^
As usual, spent 3/4 of our time chit-chatting.
There's an ideal place to chat which is
SECRET RECIPE.
Spent 2 hours chit-chatting there, haha.
Drank iced coffee and it's not so bad anyway.
Then went to ASTONS for dinner , homed around 9 plus.
For today , i went to AMK with Yijia to watch
"Breaking Dawn part 2 "
Shall rate it 8/10 , not bad actually !~
Except those sexual scenes which totally turns me off.
Saw the advertisement about HUNGER GAMES - Catching fire.
It will be aired next year NOV ; so long right ...
Need to wait 1 year for the movie.
Hah, hope that i can get to watch that movie with him :D


Basically, i'm going out every single day la.
Hah, living like a rich taitai life for 1 week.
My hair is super short after the haircut.
Haish, not gonna cut anymore.
SO BENT ON KEEPING IT REAL LONG this time!!!
Hope my fringe faster grow longer cause it's really getting on my nerves.
Not long , not short. ANNOYING max.

Anyway i have decided to tahan that perfume job until this month.
Cause i need flexi -hours job badly.
& this job is good because you can choose your off days.
So yup, shall find a better job after i get my o level results.
Most probably going sp uh x.x
Bye peeps!

No comments: