Sunday, December 16, 2012

Today is the day~


Anyeong peeps, i'm back with pictures!!
Hehe, as i said earlier, this week is really a busy week for me.
Spent 5 days working and i only earned $300++ 
Sian, next week i'm going to start my admin job.
Mon-Fri : 9-5 pm , hope it wouldn't be so boring.
But anyway going to work until around mid jan so yup.
I'm going to change another job after i get back my o level results.
Going to try to go for A&F job again, hope i can get x.x
Hehe, hope that i won't die of boredom because of the admin job.
I must continue to believe that life is good .
& stop thinking about the past, move on .
Because it's the past already..
Went to shopping with Yihan on last tuesday !
Our fav. shopping place : BUGIS.
Omgg, spent like $70++ for just the clothes.
Bought a lot of green shirts , IDK WHAT I AM TRYING TO DO.
LOL, luckily i didn't buy any blue dress.
Realise i had 7 blue dress already, really had to stop buying.
Had an awesome time spent with YIHAN that day ((:







Retarded faces







Usually, i hate working @ raffles place LIKE SERIOUSLY.
But this time , it's different.
Guess its because i'm working with my bf YIJIA ^^
So yup, life is really good & slack there.
Really enjoyed working with one house, HEHE. 
Somehow, she made me enjoy working (: 




small eyes 




Tata!

No comments: