Thursday, December 20, 2012

只要你有心,我不怕

Anyeong guys, I'M BACK YEA.
This week was not a good week for me.
In fact, it's an unhappy week ya.
So i hope next week will be better, BETTER PLEASE.
Okayy so currently my life is B.O.R.I.N.G
my life just revolves around work . eat. sleep
As you all know, i'm currently working @dmin job.
AS TELEMARKETER and i swear my voice is damn man now.
Try calling 100 calls in an hour, who can make it?
When i get back home, i just dun wish to talk.
Really , guess i'm turning into a mute soonnnnn...
Luckily this time round  - my bosses were awesome.
However , i guess i really dun suit office work.
So yup, i won't work long cause i really hate making calls.
Imagine you , had to call constantly for 4 hours per day.
even if i can take it, my voice can't.
I really hope i have sore throat that i dun have any voice left.
So that i dun need to call anymore.
That would be so awesome, LOL.
I rather do a lot of admin stuffs than calling hundred times over.
Especially you had to keep repeating the 3 lines for every singe min.


IN SHORT, DUN WORK AS TELEMARKETER CAN ALREADY
Even noisy people like me can't stand talking for long.
Haha, nice comparison ; isn't it??
.


3 solo pictures of me :P 




Bye peeps !


No comments: