Saturday, December 22, 2012

Swimming


Does your eyes sparkle after seeing this? 

Mine did, like OBVIOUSLY.
Hah, i totally love the swimming pool man!
That will be my future home, nah jkjk~
But obviously, i really hope that i can get my personal swimming pool.
#Unrealistic dream , oh well...
I really love swimming plenty plenty plenty much! ~
I guess i can never get tired of swimming, hah.
Like seriously, i'm a hardcore fan of swimming yea :)

Normally, i will only swim for 10 continuous laps which is nth to be proud of.
But this time round, I BROKE MY RECORD.
Swam for 20 continuous laps , (Y)
Not only that , i'm extremely happy!
Because ...

FYI, went swimming with 2nd sis today.
She's quite good @ swimming & exercise everytime
So in the end, she finished swimming much faster than me by quite a lot.
What made me frustrating is she kind of underestimated me .
That i swim so much slower than i used to before.
Wanted so badly TO PROVE HER WRONG >:(

To prove that i didn't deprove my speed in swimming,
we had a 1 lap interval match.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I WON HER just a little :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
It's really an unforgettable scene for me.
Cause yup, i have always think that i will lose to her.
Never did i expect that i might even win her despite my standard!
This magnificent scene really turns me on & MAKES MY DAY
(at least i'm happy for a day) 

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Though i think that i'm just lucky,
i'm just so happy!
At least there's smth to be proud of , isn't it?
Precisely for me cause frankly speaking i'm never good @ anything.
Except swimming, the only thing i'm confident of.



How i wish there's an indoor swimming pool around cck area.
So that if it ever rains, i can still carry on swimming.
& I dun even have to worry about bad weather.
Isn't it awesome?!


Swimming is the only way for me to relieve my
stress/pain/sorrows/unhappiness/worries & everything unpleasant!
Only when it comes to swimming, i'm free from all these.
Even if it's only for just a mere hour, i'm happy.
At least i dun need to think about anything else other than swimming.
Recently, my temper is really super bad.
Especially to my family members, real sorry about that.
Guess it's about my stress in work too , LOL.
Cause i'm kind of sick of this job & dread gg eventually.
But i will hang on till it's really out of my limits!
& Currently, had a pimple outbreak again.
Idk what is wrong with my face recently, SO MANY PIMPLES
*cries
Is it because of my mood or my stress?



Hope that i had successfully relieve my unhappiness through swimming!
End of my negative thoughts, okay slcq?
LOL, ps talking to myself unknowingly...

No comments: