Thursday, December 13, 2012

1 last day of agony


ANYEONG peeps, i'm back to blogging after ages.
Recently, had been working like a mad girl.
& I realise i only earned $300 for 4 days, argh.
I want to earn more money cause i'm seriously spending too much.
Now, i still need to handle my daily expenses like food.
& I'm just so sick of outside foods.
Really miss my mum's cooking, especially her soup .
It's been really long since i last eat a home cooked meal.
#sadlife
About my work life, i really learn how to tolerate.
Especially tolerating those brainless kind who didn't think before they say.
Seriously detest this kind of people.
What for you have brains when you dun use it?!
Okay i shall stop complaining, i'm here to blog about happy things.
TOMR IS MY LAST DAY OF PERFUME JOB!!!
A.W.E.S.O.M.E yea cause i dun have to see that qb face of him anymore.
My agony ends tomr (:
Should i celebrate? HAH, i think i should.


I really really really hope
MY NEXT JOB WILL BE A BETTER ONE PLEASE.
Or else i will really sink into depression.
Nah just kidding :P


Since i'm in a very good mood now,
i shall show you 3 pcs of self-shots.
hehe









Tata :]

No comments: