Monday, December 10, 2012

be strong



Anyeong peeps, i'm back hah.
This week will be a busy week for me cause i'm 
W.O.R.K.I.N.G for 5 days!!!
Guess where i'm working at.
No doubt, it would be @ RAFFLES again!
Holy shit, i really dunno why is it so good there.
I guess i died there in my past life?
Or else why i'm so fated to work there despite so many places.
I'm just so so so sick of raffles.
I guess i'm going to lose weight again , thanks to working @ there.
In short, the food & things there are so LIMITED and expensive ...
I really dunno how to survive working, sigh*
Shall just endure for this week & i'm done with it.
I hope i can start the admin job next week, PLEASEEEEE...
Last time, i used to hate admin job cause it would be very boring.
But now, i dun give a damn.
As long as i will be spared standing for long hours ,
everything is fine.
Hope that it will be quite fun from the past admin job i had.

Hah, frankly speaking, i'm really choosy at jobs.
In fact, i have never been satisfied over the jobs i worked before.
Thinking deeply, how am i gg to survive next time.
So the crucial thing is STUDY HARD NOW.
& Don't regret in the end.


Actually, now...
I'm very very very concerned of my o level results.

Afraid that i  will score badly.
Afraid that i didn't get what i want
Afraid that i will cry when i get my results.


I really dun wan to get comforted by others on the result day.
It's just so freaking embarrassing.
Other ppl getting results better than you & you want them to comfort you?
That's so selfish, isn't it.
You should be rejoicing with them instead of seeking for comfort
Even if i didn't score well, i wouldn't cry.
I MUST NOT CRY NO MATTER WHAT.


There's nothing i can change even if i cry.
Forget it, no matter my o level results is good or bad.
I shall just resign to it. It's my fate .
At least i will smile & said that i have tried my very best.
I really hope i think this way when the day comes.
Must think positive!!! 

No comments: