Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy?


HELLO peeps, I'M BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omggg omgg omgg, O LEVEL IS FINALLY OVER!
Anyway my apologies for not making my promise ( to be back on 4nov)
Cause i realise my exact o level ends today so yup, sorry about that.
(Hah, i say until like there will be ppl looking forward to my post )
..., just being #me
Okay, anyway i've found a job already!
Awesome yea, one hour $8.50 , LIFE'S GOOD!!
Now can party until crazy already~~~
So gonna shop/play/ ah whatever like a mad girl (Y)

*T-W-I-S-T*


 But however, a little part of me feel weird.
Idk how to explain the feeling lah.
Happy that it's over but don't feel  100% HAPPY.
I think smth is wrong with me, LOL.
Maybe it's because of what they said, you felt aimless .
Cause all these time, i have been mugging like SUPERRRRR tiring.
Then suddenly, you don't need to study anymore..
A bit like miss the study feeling, OMGGGG.
Just treat me like i am crapping k, i think i'm kind of crazy now.


BUT OH WELL, EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER.
So now it's time to P.A.R.T.Y!!!
I'm satisfied with what i have strive/work hard for.
Really really hope that i will do well.
I swear in my whole life, i have never work that hard for studying.
This is the first time i did.
So yup, shall see what results i get after giving my best.
#noregrets 


STAY COOL, LIFE'S GOOD ALRIGHT :D

No comments: