Sunday, September 30, 2012

Be right back

HELLO peeps, I'm back~~~
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
I have a bad news for you guys ):
Going to MIA starting from now.
Until 4 November , I PROMISE I WILL BE BACK.
I realise love blogging to the max.
Especially when i am super sad/happy.
Cause that's the only way i can express my feelings without saying.
You know, sometimes it's just hard to say with words.
So ya, i'm sure i will REAL STRESSED out next month.
But too bad, i can't blog & rant about what i'm thinking.
Must endure! Left 1 more month to chiong for O LEVEL already.
Now i'm going for FULL MUGGING mode.
Real studying without any entertainment already!!!


Will be back on 4 nov.
So stay tuned to my blog 1 month later alright.
xoxo 


The best medicine of being happy is to stay cheerful.
Life's good!
Tomorrow will definitely be better!
Now i shall concentrate fully on my studies.
Nothing else!!!!!!!!


I WANT TO DO WELL FOR MY O LEVEL.
& Not let anyone down , including myself (:


No comments: