Saturday, September 29, 2012

Unforgettable memories


ANYEONG everyone, I'm back!!!!
WARNING : This will be a sad post so click the X button if you dun wanna read.
It's just my own feelings that was bottled in my heart.
Hard to say it all out so i shall choose to type out instead.
At least , i don't need to account anyone for anything.
Just wanna be frank and say what i feel x.x


Next friday is our last day~~~
Of class 5A being together as one...
I can't say that we're very very very united,
But definitely the bond/friendship is there & is unforgettable.
I'm actually very very very sad as i will really miss the class BADLY.
5 years of us being together , 5 YEARS...
Is 5 X 365 days together, YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!
I really wanted O LEVEL to end asap .
But at the first thought of knowing that we will all go separate ways,
Just makes me feel 依依不舍 , somehow wish that it will not end.
Still going back to school to meet the same old people.
kidding/joking around with my classmates.
doing funny stuffs/ joking with teachers in class.
sharing the stress/agony/laughter/fun/scolding all together.
We're just like one family ~
Haish, how i wish we can go back to sec 1.
I just can't bear to leave 5A, leave my dear classmates...
I just can't...


PS// i just hope all of my classmates will did well for O' levels!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Meet up regularly even when we are old enough to be parents.
I just hate it when i have to leave my dear ones.
So i really really really hope we can still be that united no matter where we go.
Always remembering the good about 5A.
I will really miss every single person in the class.
& Miss the happy times spent with them.


#Unforgettable memories etched deeply in my mind.
That no other people can replace it.
~ 1A/08 to 5A/12
"One for all, all for one"


No comments: