Saturday, November 10, 2012

Best friends forever

For this whole torment period,
I wouldn't have make it without them.
They play a very important role in my life.
That not ordinary people can replace them in my heart.
& i will never ever forget them.
They taught me to cherish friendship , know what are true friends for.
For these 5 years in my time spent in sec sch,
They were there by my side & never leave me in the lurch.
Smile when i smile, cry when i cry, frown when i frown.
I'm really lucky to know them and i'm contented really.
Somehow, i feel that i will miss them real bad during holidays.
Somehow, i hope that we can stick together as one.
Somehow, i have already regard them as my family members.


If one day, they left me, i won't be happy.
OKAY , LOL.
Sorry for all the emo stuffs , kind of moody now.
Listening to chinese songs now which made me even moody.
That's why i dun like chinese songs :/



Okkie, shall share my happy moments spent with bff to you all!
Hehe, pictures pictures pictures :D













Thanks for everything <3 p="p">

No comments: