Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Friends are not just part of my life but eternally stay

Did i tell you guys that i went to work at Clarke Quay?
Yea, i'm that crazy girl that went out to work directly AFTER MY PRELIMS.
Hah, everyone went to relax except me.
Hardcore-money-maker :/
But oh well, i did shop a bit okay .
& I enjoyed watching handsome & pretty people there :D
Luckily it didn't rain that day or else ...
Hah, bought a blue bag, SUPER LOVE IT (Y)
Cause it's damn worth it, like my best buy ever!
Cause it's big enough to put my waterbottle inside!
& It costs $12 only after bargaining :P
I'm good at it , isn't it? hah

The afternoon scenery~ 

Took it exactly at the same place PURPOSELY.
Nah , just kidding, it's coincidence actually :P
Awesome scenery , isn't it?
Best ideal romantic place yea, next time i also wanna go with my ...
Haha, future bf / husband,  i guess? 
LOL, thinking so far when i'm still young, #typicalgirl




On monday, went out with my girls!!!
As usual, TOWN like always~
Hah, got kind of sick going there as i went there on Sat.
Somemore, we visited CINE & Scape again !!!
Went to 9th floor at Cineleisure to book a movie room!
Next time i shall take pics of there & showed it to you guys okay!
(If you're interested)
Hah, we watched "127 hours" and i dare to say that 
" I watched only half of the movie "
Cause the other half,  i spent my time closing my eyes .
Simply because it was too gross/ gruesome?
I was ranting that this movie should be M18 but in fact it's PG -.-
Wts?! Sorry i'm really a timid girl.
Gore/ Horror movie totally dun suits me please.
Took some pics inside the room too! 

The best one , i guess? 




After that, went to meet Bernice & Jiawen!
Also not forgetting to include the guys - Wei Jian, Cheng Yang & Pek koon (: 


We ate the 1 for 1 , i forgot the name.
But they called it A frap with a p and an e with an hanyu pingyin. :-D


Some pictures taken with them (:
Sorry the condition isn't very good, cause i use my front camera.
And it sucks, haha.


See ya~ 

No comments: