Monday, August 20, 2012

Depicts my feeling totally

ANYEONG peeps, I'm back to blogging again.
Hehe really ENJOYED THIS LONG WEEKEND AWESOME-LY
Love it to the freaking max ^^
On Friday - Went to work @ CQ , bought a bag too.
Though i didn't earn much , i didn't spend much either.
Luckily, it's enough for me to shop for the next day!
On Sat- Went to TOWN with Eunice!!!
This idiot pig dun wan to take pic with me >:(
Next time confirm must force her to take with me, haha.
Went to cineleisure & scape as usual, :/
Bought a pair of shoes, 1 mango long sleeve , 1 belt all under 
$20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheap isn't it?! Including dinner too (:
I am such a budget queen, hoho ^^
For Sunday & Today , i shall update you next time! 



MY fav. sports :D
I love to roller-blade alone, #foreveralone.
But i dun care, it's good to skate alone yea!
So carefree and fun (Y) 


LISTEN TO THIS SONG, SUPER AWESOME!!!
I swear you won't get tired from listening to it okie.
Anyway it's sang by TIFFANY ALVORD.
Really love her singing voice (:

No comments: