Saturday, August 18, 2012

Happyyyy

ANYEONG peeps, I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!
Do you guys miss my post? Haha :/
I have some good news to share with you all!


  1. Just changed my phone into an ANDROID phone!
& Guess what , I BOUGHT IT @ $51 onlyyyy!!!
(Y) right? Hah, this plan save quite a lot of money for me ^^
No more using LKK phone already , haha
Anyway FYI- i changed to XPERIA P.
It's quite a nice phone & not laggy at all.
So why consider it? :D


        2. Prelim was finally over!!!
Just let me celebrate for these 3 days.
Then i will start mugging again (:
This prelim is so so so long man , )))):
If can , i want to show you my dark rings to prove how sad life i have.
Hah, but i can endure this because
I'M NOT A LIFELESS PERSON.
I do have my entertainment life okay...

        3. Going Suntec City with LAILAI family tomr!!!
Hehe, so happy (Y)
It's been a long time since we went out esp to far places!
Thinking of it thrills me a lot a lot.
It's better than anything else okie ^^


Enough of my shity crap.
Hah, just came back town with Eunice.
Met so many familiar people @ town, haha.
Bought a lot of things also, SATISFIED MUCH ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shall spare you from my naggy talk already~~~
I shall flood you with TONS & TONS OF PICS.

E
N
J
O
Y

Retarded shots 

My stupid face 

Yijia stole my jacket>:(

Sophia & I :D 

Four of us 

****

See my qian bian face, haha! 
LOL



I look so fake here... 

Prize presentation with jamie ^^ 

hoping that smth will fly into my mouth ?! 
With Jamie & Sophia 
I tried to be serious

Sunflower of Jamie's!!! 


TOTALLY SPASTIC 
Like this to the max ^^

Spastic Queens ^^ 
(: 
Like this too ^^



^^

Unglamn ? 
:D 




Photobucket
In case you miss my face :P 

No comments: