Saturday, August 25, 2012

Photoshop ? Big deal?


With EDITS (credits : Photoscape )                                             Without EDITS .


Hah, you guys might be wondering what the hell am i doing over here.
Just wanna show you guys the effects of editing and vice versa.
Frankly speaking, many people photoshop by making themselves better.
I don't see a reason why it is wrong to do that.
Why do people have so many nasty comments about photoshop?
Is photoshop a crime ? to you?
For me, i beg to differ. I do photoshop.
IF my picture quality is not that good then i will make it clearer.
Wouldn't it be a turn off to see blur/ bad quality pictures?
And also to make me look better, i do .
PHOTOSHOP = Fake/ Unreal.
Come on guys, what kind of logic is that ? LOL
Does that mean your entire ugly face changes to smth pleasant
DUE TO PHOTOSHOP?! 
Just admit it that you're jealous ; isn't it?



Got a sudden urge of blogging that since ages ago,
But just because i dun have enough time to blog.
My apologies , if i'm really neglecting my blog.
(Hah , like there are a lot of people who will be reading my blog )
Okay but still , i will try my best to blog OFTEN okie.


My #OOTD on Last Sunday :D 
One of my favourite dress actually.
Went out with LAILAI FAMILY to S.U.N.T.E.C city.
It's been a long time since we went out together (:
Went to the FOOD FAIR at the convention centre, & I dislike it.
The food there ( no offence ) out of 100% , i only rate it 20%?
It was much worse that i thought it would be.
So it's best not to GO TO THIS KIND OF FOOD FAIR ANYMORE. 
Nevertheless, it was fun because it's family bonding session!
HAH ^^ 

No comments: