Wednesday, July 4, 2012

That's life


I
HELLO readers, I'm back again!
hehe, sorry for the lack of update recently.
Had been busy with school stuffs.
So many mock exams & tests ever since sch reopen.
& It's like a MUST to study for 2 hours a day after school.
So yup, currently I HAVE NO LIFE.
But i'm not going to complain about it.
I shall just endure UNTIL O'LEVEL ends.

I realised i have changed quite a bit this year.
Last time, i used to be a slacker.
That dun even study @ all (except for exams)
& It's like i'm always hugging buddha 's leg forever.
But now, it's different.


I think i'm going to become a study freak soon.
Not to the extent of mugger but going to ...
HAHA, &  i will be an OPEN MUGGER .
Now , i really study more than i used to.
& I'm trying hard to pay FULL ATTENTION during lessons
(which i normally don't )
So yup, I'M WORKING HARD .
For the sake of myself & my mum.
I don't want to let her down and i want to prove her wrong.
She always feel that i'm a slacker - ya which is sad.
So yup, i shall prove her with my results instead of my words.
Actions speak louder than words, isn't it?

JIAYOU CHIEN QIN ^^



&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Today, we have ASSEMBLY ...
Normally, our assembly is just a slack time for us.
But this time is DIFFERENT ; in fact it is really MEANINGFUL.
It talks about the most compassionate group in sg - MERCY RELIEF.
I swear the person who founded is really damn AWESOME!
This group is to help those unfortunates that met with natural disasters
But also to other countries (:

PS// it's just a brief intro cause i know just a little.
But one thing for sure is :


I'm JOINING after my O'levels!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: