Friday, July 6, 2012

Cheers!


ANYEONG everybody,I'm back yea!
Today is a special occasion for " JI WUN" which is my best fren.
Hehe, her actual name is "Jia wen" but i just love calling her the other name.
Yup, she's the one that i can crap for like 3-4hours without stopping?
Always having endless conv with her, LOL!
Okay i'm not very good @ saying romantic things.
But yup, i do mean what i say.
I want us to stay like this forever :)



Though we only started getting close with each other since sec 3,
Time is definitely not a problem.
I can be friends with a person for 10 years but yet i dun understand him/her.
What matters is whether you & him/her click or not, that's imp.*
& You must treasure your fren okie (:
Hah, i getting no link already...
LOL.
In short, I want to understand her better , haha.



Okieee gtg bye!!!

No comments: