Sunday, July 8, 2012

Family is #1


Anyeong everybody, I'm back!
With TONS & TONS OF PICTURES, hehe.
I'm in an extremely good mood today!!!
Because today i have a special occasion :)
WE HAVE FAMILY BBQ <3
Yay, so happy max. Can get to see most of my cousins/ relatives!
It's been a long time since we get together as one (:
& There's A LOT OF GOOD FOOD prepared for us.
All we need to do is eat. Heheh #luckygirl95
My favourite food is ENOKI :D
Hehe, how i wish we have this every year.
Had a nice chat with my relatives too ^^ 

I really do enjoy every single family gathering very very muchiee ^^ 
& My ah ma held my hand today (:
I'm so freaking happy please.
It's been a long time since my ah ma last held my hand.
I remembered the last time was when i was pri 3?
Her hand is so warm & nice (:

PS// i have always wish to be close with my grandparents.
But i don't live with them so yup it's hard to be close.
Even though it's like this, I AM CONTENTED! 




Okiie shall cut the crap.
Pictures will help me do the rest (:
Enjoy!!! 

 Dad & I ^^ 
 Got beehoon, sushi, longgan soup, fried banana! 
 Fruits & Vegeeee


GOOD FOOD, ISN'T IT? 


Uncles & Aunties

Dad & sis bf! 



With my parents !!!
I swear my parents are really not good @ cam-whoring.
So i just managed to get a few GOOD shots
after taking for so many pics, lol





My dadddd ^^ 




Okie done! byeeeeee~

No comments: