Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I can't get it


YOYO guys, I'm back yea!YOYO guys, I'm back yea!
Sorry for the lack of update , hehe so lazy~


Almost had a HEART ATTACK just now -_____-
I was using my comp half-way then my whole house suddenly blacked out
Seriously gg.com, somemore i was alone @ home.
I was so terrified that i immediately ran out of my house.
Sorry, weakling right? i know.
Went downstairs to find MUM for help!!!
Without my mum, i think i'm gg to camp outside my house.

I'm really scared of the Dark so ya, that's how timid i am.


Ok enough of this stupid incident.
That makes me feel so inferior to others x.x
I wonder one day when can i really stop depending on others?

Shall update about my school life.
Actually nothing much, just one word- S.I.A.N
Reached home around 4++ everyday, ah suck.
then started doing homework until 7pm.
After that , it will be computer time until 10pm.
Then SWEET DREAMS, LOL.
Hah, i sleep very early, isn't it?
Cause i'm a health-conscious person :P



&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I'm so so so happy.
Recently, went to Yishun there for Science tuition.
Hehe, i think my science did improve quite a lot ^^
(Y)
Need to JIAYOU for my English already!
I can do it!


No comments: