Sunday, July 1, 2012

Can i trust my own feelings?

A lot of people think that " Life is unfair"
However, i beg to differ that it isn't that case.
Only people that are not contented will think that way.
I believe nobody is perfect because God is fair.
Everyone has their good & bad.
It only depends how you weigh how bad/good it is.
That's fair , isn't it?
You can't expect to have everything benefit only for you.
If you take smth, you will need to return smth
If you lose smth, you will get back smth new.

For me, I'm constantly finding "faults" for myself.
Because #Virgos like to change themselves for the better.
Not that , i want to try to perfect or whatever.
But, i want to become a better person.
A more understanding/caring/mature/patient person.
Before i really do find myself, i need to put myself in people' shoes.
A lot of people have a misconception about changing.
What's wrong with changing after knowing your flaws?
You don't want me to change so that you have more to talk about me ? 
Changing doesn't mean changing your whole character.
Yes i agree that some traits are unchangeable .
But there are many that can be change as long as you do try.
If you don't , you will forever be stuck to the lousy you.
 So cherish everything you have for now.
Stop complaining life is unfair or whatever shit.
Be contented of what you have & you will be happy! 

No comments: